Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Even If Their Dog Did Bite Me...

...These people had been through photographer nightmares, so I felt like they deserved a terrific experience, as well as some awesome pictures. Their "E" is now 4 months old and these are her newborn pictures (if that tells you anything about their previous experiences).

Here's what they've been waiting for:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




I hope, on behalf of all photographers, that you can now say you've had a good experience. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

3 comments:

Ripper Arts said...

I just LOVE the last one! Beautiful work & beautiful subject!

Krystal said...

AMAZING!

Unknown said...

I don't personally know this child, but I have followed her mother's blog for a long time. She is gorgeous, and these photos are beautiful. If I had family in the area I would certainly recommend you.