Monday, October 5, 2009

Attention CA Families!!

I'm thinking of putting together a working trip to Los Angeles in November. I'm looking to see how many people would be interested in holding a session while I'm there. I'm mainly interested in individual portraits, but will hold family sessions for holiday pictures.

The package I'm offering is as follows:

One-hour on-location session
Online proofing gallery
CD with TWELVE high-res, full-size images
SEVENTY percent off print prices (including custom greeting cards)
Minimum order fee waived (normally $150)

The package is priced to sell at $200.00.

If I receive enough interest, I will schedule a limited number of sessions while I'm in Los Angeles. Please let me know!!

In the meantime, feast your eyes on these cuties!:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: